Clean Air Lawn Care’s goal is to create and maintain beautiful lawns using earth-friendly and family-healthy methods. Our two lawn care treatment programs integrate the use of organic fertilizers, organic pre-emergent weed control, and micro-organism soil builders. Customize your organic lawn treatment program with a la carte services from our Localize option that allow us to cater to local environmental factors and unique conditions specific to your lawn.
Our competitors use chemical based fertilizers that are harmful to pets and children – leading brands of chemical fertilizers contain many known or suspected carcinogens and reproductive, developmental, liver and blood toxicants.*
Come clean with Clean Air Lawn Care’s safe, healthy, organic lawn care program.
Clean Air Lawn Care’s Organic Lawn Treatment Program
Our basic organic fertilization program for a safe and healthy lawn.
- Spring Feed and Weed – Organic pre-emergent weed control and fertilizer combination (50% corn gluten/50% organic fertilizer)
- Summer/Fall Sustain and Build – Organic fertilization coupled with micro-organism builder (50% kelp/50% organic fertilizer mix
GO ORGANIC ENRICHMENT!
This program is designed to restore the natural health of your lawn. Let your lawn thrive by building healthy soil for long term strength & beauty.
- Spring Feed and Weed - Organic pre-emergent weed control/fertilizer combination (corn gluten).
- Spring Builder - Micro-organism health builder (humic acid)
- Summer Sustain - Organic fertilization
- Summer Builder - Micro-organism health builder (kelp)
- Fall Feed - Organic fertilization coupled with micro-organism soil builder (50% kelp/50% organic fertilizer mix)
Localize your organic treatment with a la carte services
- Soil testing
- Irrigation consultation
- Compost application
- Herbicide spot spray weed control*
- Local organic pest control
Clean Air Lawn Care’s organic treatment program, in combination with correct mowing and watering practices, will create and maintain a beautiful lawn while respecting your family’s health and the local and global environment.
For more information, please contact your local owner or call 888.969.3669.
* 2001 study results, California Public Interest Research Group.
** Currently there are no organic products available that we feel confident using which will effectively kill the weeds in your lawn. Until there is an effective organic product, we have chosen to carefully use effective post-emergent chemicals to control weeds. We are committed to leading a commercial movement aimed at eliminating the need for chemical herbicides long term.